This course is designed to equip participants with the knowledge and skills necessary to effectively address and prevent anti social behaviour. Participants will learn how to identify different types of anti social behaviour, how they impact on individuals and organisations, and effective strategies for dealing with such behaviours.
- Define and recognise different types of anti-social behaviour
- Understand the impact of anti-social behaviour on individuals and the organisation
- Develop strategies for preventing and addressing anti social behaviour in the workplace
- Communicate effectively with colleagues when dealing with anti-social behaviour
- Work collaboratively with others to create a positive and safe work environment