This course will look at what disability means in the workplace and in wider society. Learners will look at definitions of disability, learn about the Equality Act 2010 and explore discrimination, inequality and prejudice for people with disabilities. The course is designed to help identify and overcome barriers in the workplace for people with disabilities. This course will give staff at all levels grounding in creating a positive workplace culture and celebrating a diverse workforce.
- Explore definitions of disability
- Learn about the law and disabilities
- Understand discrimination, equality and diversity
- Know how to deal with unacceptable behaviour
- Create a positive and diverse workplace