This professional development in emotional intelligence will look at models of EI and how our interaction with others influences outcomes. We will learn to become self aware and have the ability to recognise emotional intelligence in others. By the end of the course learners will have an understanding of emotional intelligence and knowledge of its power to transform personal and professional lives.
- Define emotional, interpersonal and intrapersonal intelligence
- Gain understanding of the intentions and motivations of ourselves and others
- Analyse our own emotional intelligence and develop self awareness skills
- Learn how to communicate effectively to develop relationships and contribute to workplace wellbeing
- Recognise emotional strength in ourselves and others
- Understand the role of emotional intelligence and its impact on organisational strategy and culture