This course will provide participants with the fundamental knowledge and skills required to promote equality, diversity and inclusion in the workplace. Learners will explore key concepts such as unconscious bias, stereotypes, discrimination and the importance of inclusive language. Participants will also gain an understanding of the legal framework around equality and diversity in the workplace.
- Define key concepts related to equality, diversity and inclusion
- Recognise and address unconscious bias and stereotypes in the workplace
- Understand the impact of discrimination on individuals and the workplace
- Use inclusive language and communication to create a more inclusive environment
- Understand the legal framework around equality and diversity in the workplace.