Impostor syndrome is doubting our talents, knowledge or skills, despite often being qualified and experienced professionals. This can prevent us from achieving our full potential and from thinking, feeling and being our best in the workplace. This course aims to tackle this growing issue and promote a positive wellbeing culture in the workplace. It is suitable for staff at all levels.
- Understand what we mean by imposter syndrome and how it can affect the individual, the team and the organisation as a whole
- Identify symptoms and triggers of imposter syndrome
- Learn practical strategies to deal with imposter syndrome in our day to day life
- Develop psychological safety as a workplace practice
- Grow confident in planning for the future, accentuating strengths in ourselves and others