Gain the First Aid for Mental Health (SQA Level 5 Scotland, Ofqual RQF Level 2 England) certificate by studying learning resources either online over webinars at your own pace or in person in the classroom guided by a qualified Trainer/Assessor. This course will provide you with the knowledge to identify mental health conditions and the skills to start a conversation surrounding mental health.
Learners will be given a manual, resources and personal tutor guidance throughout the modules which cover:
- What is First Aid for Mental Health?
- Identifying mental health conditions
- Providing advice and starting a conversation
- Drugs and alcohol
- First Aid for Mental Health action plan
- First Aid for Mental Health in the workplace
On successful completion of the assessment, learners will receive an accredited certificate for the Award in First Aid for Mental Health (SQA Level 5 Scotland, Ofqual RQF Level 2 England) which is valid for 3 years.