.Reports allow us to track progress and growth, communicate information to internal and external stakeholders and aid in future decision making and planning. Proposals are crucial to bringing in funding, building business and addressing strategic aims and objectives.
This course introduces the principles for writing effective reports and proposals. learners will receive grounding in the key considerations and steps for each stage of writing from planning an outline and structure through to publishing a final report or submitting a final proposal.
- Understand the key differences between writing reports and writing proposals
- Consider internal and external audiences and how to tailor writing appropriately to meet needs and requirements
- Understand how to write professionally, using appropriate language and terminology and with accessibility in mind
- Learn about structure, format, references and appendices
- Understand when and how to use tables, graphs, charts and infographics to present data and information