We spend a lot of time at work so it’s important to think about our mental health and wellbeing, helping us to be our best in the workplace and also in our personal lives. This course will help to highlight signs of burnout and avoid overwhelm in a professional setting. Learners will develop a set of strategies to build resilience and create a positive wellbeing culture for themselves and colleagues.
This professional development will empower participants to:
- Identify the impact and risks of poor mental health including overwhelm and burnout in the workplace
- Alleviate stressors contributing to our mental and physical wellbeing
- Understand emotion focused and problem based focused coping strategies
- Learn theories and methods to build resilience (the ABILITY acronym)
- Develop a set of self care strategies for ourselves and others